The advantages of Science Water Anti-Chlorine:Allows to eliminate all the residual chlorine present in the piping and on the sides of your spa when you drain it.
How to use Science Water Anti-Chlorine:In case of a chlorine disinfectant product use:
- Wait for the level of the chlorine in the water to reach a minimum value (usually after 3 or 4 days)
- Stop, if possible, your ozonator.
- Add the recommended dose (according to the chlorine concentration: 1 mg/liter)
- Example: the chlorine concentration is 3mg/L in a spa of 2000 liters. The dose of anti-chlorine to add is 3X2=6 grams
- Let work for 24 hours
- Rinse the filter of your spa or replace it if it hasn’t been changed recently.
- Drain the water of your spa and rinse it with fresh water.
- Fill your spa with water
- Heat the water and wait for it to reach the ideal temperature
- Test the PH and adjust it with the PH+ and PH-