- The Spatime Ph minus reduces the pH of your spa’s water. The pH constitute the base of the water treatment. It has to be included between 7.0 and 7.6 so that the integrality of the care products have an optimal effect.
- Rapid dissolution
- Doesn’t cloud the water
- Doesn’t leave residues
- Doesn’t leave any impurities
- Condensed acid granules
- Contains sodium hydrogenosulfate.
RECOMMENDATION / DOSAGE :
- Control at least once per week the pH thanks to the analysis strips. If necessary, reduce the pH to a value comprised between 7 and 7.6. Add the necessary quantity of pH- straight into the water of your spa with the filtration on.
- Dosage: 10g of granules per cubic meter can reduces the pH of 0.1.