High performances and silence use
0.25 HP - 200 watts
Made in Denmark
This pump combines the best of 2 technologies used in the balneotherapy field: the liability of the Ultima pump’s body associated with the WOW motor that has revolutionized the balneo market. The Hi-Flow filtration pump offers up to 300 liters per minute while reaching only 1 ampere. We can observe an optimized consumption in a pump that is compact, silent and easy to install.
All the gaskets are in ceramic carbon and Viton® elastomer for lasting performances, while enduring the extended heat and the exposure to chemical products.
- Directional pump body in order to adapt with more flexibility to any type of spa plumbing.
- The compact design allows an easy installation in a spa
- The silence functioning insure a calm spa session
- The ozone injection can be simultaneously linked to make sure that the water is filtered and clean for each use
- 230 V 50 Hz
- Designed for 24h/24 filtration cycles, adapted for a professional use
- Reference Balboa Hydro-air 1030025
Screw thread diameter : 62 mm (external)
Delivered without output connection - Piping connection sold as an option (+19 € the pack of 2)
You can use your old pump union connections. If these connectors aren't compatible with your pipe, click on the link below : Pump union connections
Delivered with cable with AMP plug. You can use your old cable to connect your new pump. If we can't connect it, choose your new cable in our cable range : Cables and plugs
The most famous plugs in Spa World:
|AMP Plug||J&J Plug|